Find the right courses to achieve your career goals
The Mathitis Society, India
About This Course
Quadcopter is a multi-rotor air vehicle which has marked its interests for the benefit of both civil and military domains. It’s amazing manoeuvrability and the ease to fly in constricted locations has achieved itself a QUADCOPTER WORKSHOP ABSTRACT Quadcopter is a multi-rotor air vehicle which has marked its interests for the benefit of both civil and military domains. remarkable position in the aviation sector. This workshop helps participants understand the concepts & working of Quadcopter.
Most of Indian Students wish to develop their Own Quadcopter in their B.Tech/BE Project. But Construction of a flying Quadcopter Requires huge money involvement as all the component required to develop the quadcopter are a bit expensive. Moreover due to lack of knowledge students wastes huge amount of money in purchasing the component/parts with wrong configuration or mismatched configuration. Most of the Components & parts are either damaged by them or burned out or broken in unsuccessful attempt of flying. This Workshop specially deals with basics of Construction of Quadcopter. There is NO electronics or a very little electronics are involved in Construction of Quadcopter. All it requires the knowledge & right configuration & interconnection/calibration of all components/part of Quadcopter.
The most difficult part of construction of QUADCOPTER is to identify/purchase the right component, then correct interconnection & configuration and then calibration. During the workshop you will be shown the construction of Quadcopter without using any programming
Language. No need to import any component from any country. We will develop the Quadcopter with all the material available.
What We Deliver
- Understanding Quadcopter and its Dynamics
- Exposure to Design and concepts of Embedded Systems behind the Quadrotor
- Fabrication of Quadcopter frame and its circuit o Calibration and Testing of the developed Quadcopter
- Flying using Radio Control
Highlights of the Workshop
- Introduction to Multi Rotor Vehicles
- Introduction to design and development of Quadcopter o Understanding the Electronics circuit
involved in Quad rotor
- Learning about the working of accelerometer sensors, gyros and controllers – P & PI o Hands-on
experience for participants with DC motors, electronic speed controllers and Quadcopter control
- Course Objectives
Created By :
Course Modules and details of the program. will be mailed after registering into the course.
Introduction & discussion OF Multicopter
- History of Quadcopter
- Difference between different types of Multicopter
- Applications of Quadcopter
- Uses of Quadcopter
- Working Mechanism
- Operating Techniques
- Constructional Techniques
Base of Multicopter
- Types of Frame
- Frame Configuration
- Propeller & Type of Propeller
- Standard Propeller Size
- Types of Motors
- Basic working concept of Motors
- Characteristics of BLDC
- Advantages of BLDC
- Applications of BLDC
- Theory of operation of BLDC
- Different Phase BLDC Motor
- Evaluation of BLDC
Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
- Interfacing of ESCs
- Start up Procedures Protection Methods
- Trouble Shooting
Introduction to Flight Controller Board
- DJI NAZA M Lite
- KK Multicoter Flight Controller Board
Introduction & discussion to Battery
- Difference between Lithium Ion (Li-ion) and Lithium Polymer (Lipo) Battery
- Characteristics of Lipo Battery
- Benefits and Downsides of using Lipo
- Charging Lipo Battery
- Maximum charge voltage and current
- How to overcome over discharging
- Do’s and Don’ts for Lipo
- Safety Precautions
- FLY SKY or Radio Link Transreciever
- DJI Phanton Transreciever
Installation of Software and Debugging
- Flashing the Firmware into Flight Controller Board with the use of Programmer
- Updating the Firmware
- Synchronizing RC Transmitter and Receiver
- Calibrating RC Transmitter
- Working with Flying Model Simulator (FMS)
Kits From Us
- User Manual
- Study Material
KIT for Hands On Session
- 1 x Glass Fiber Quad copter Frame with Integrated PCB Version
- 4 x Brushless DC Out runner Motor 1000 KV
- 4 x BLDC ESC 30 A
- 2 x 10 x 4.5 inch Pusher and Puller Propeller Matched Pair
- 1 x kk multi copter control board V 5.5 with USB Programmer
- 1 x 2.4GHz 6-Channel Transmitter & Receiver
Quadcopter Toolkit (Worth Rs 45000)
What is MCognition ?
The MCognition Initiative is one of the flagship platforms of TMS, wherein we work with the world’s leading companies to design and implement courses. These are tailor-made courses for students of various age-groups which incorporates a robust practical component and follows an intense corporate training method of teaching.
What is the refund policy ?
A full refund, will be given until 1 week prior to the course. Beyond this deadline, no refund will be entertained for the course.
How long is the course ?
The course length is 64 hours spread over 10 days.
Who will be teaching the course ?
Google Certified Trainers are in-charge of teaching the course. More commonly called Corporate Trainers, these are industry specialists and professionals, generally working with training employees in various companies.
Are there any pre-requisites ?
There are no pre-requisites to the course. The fundamentals are included in the program.
What is the conditional internship letter ?
At the end of the training program, a problem statement is given to the students to work upon for 2 weeks, following which their submissions will be evaluated and a letter of internship for 1 month would be awarded to the students. It is purely optional for the student to take this up.